Tuesday, October 22, 2013

After the sicfit competition over the weekend I came right back into training yesterday and I felt great. I was back on to my lifts and hitting all my lifts and did a medium weight metcon which made my legs more tired but mentally fine. Did my usual routine after that... Went to work then swam in the evening and did a full two hours of swimming and it was a good sprint sets and I was pleased with my training overall. I was actually looking forward to morning workout, however I woke up this morning just really hit me hard. I was physically tired and completely sore. So sore I didn't want to move, especially my legs and I realized I really put in a lot of volume on my legs over the weekend and just completely depleted me. I woke up around 3 am and I realized I need to take the day off and maybe workout in the afternoon. I was glad I slept in but still felt pretty tired. Went lifeguarding and couple of the other lifeguards told me I look really tired and I was like I guess I am. I thought it over and I decided to just call it a day and take the afternoon off from training too. I came home and crashed. Guess I need to let my body a day of rest. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel a bit better, not too sore and get back on track again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment