Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What an early am swim this morning but I was glad to get some in since yesterday practice was canceled! Quite chilly this morning but thanks to the heated pool :P got in a good 5 grand this morning. Yup then headed to lifeguarding later that morning. Pretty calm which is nice. The. Of course had to hit the gym right after that. I'm glad this week is a deload week so just hitting it real light and bit too crazy on the metcon. Just break a tiny sweat. Instead of going to yoga I had to coach later in the evening. Coached age group then masters afterwards. I was cold and hungry but finally feel much better now. Well I gotta hit to bed since I gotta coach in the AM! No rest for the wicked... 

Well I have to say that I am really excited to be fully back in the water and have a goal to get after it! 2016 Olympic trials. If you have a few bucks to spare, please support me so I can fully commit and focus on what I need to do to succeed!

http://www.razoo.com/story/Marcus-Titus-Olympic-Training


No comments:

Post a Comment