Monday, September 30, 2013

I had a super busy weekend... I was moving all my things into an apartment now. Living closer to all my training sites and work too. I was really tired and overwhelmed with so much stuff to move but made it alive! Yup I am still winding down and organizing things. Other than that I had a great day! This morning had a first day of hard training which I was looking forward to and I did well in all my lifts and felt smooth. Then a hard metcon which included deadlifts, prowler and toes to bar for several rounds. Started off with a good morning and went lift guarding afterwards. Later in the afternoon I jumped in the water and did about a 3 grand warm up right into a sprint workout. Again felt good and did not fatigue in the sets. Felt efficient and work on keeping it smooth in the water. So even though I had a crazy busy weekend I still started off with a good day and I was happy. Already looking forward to tomorrow practice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment