Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bright and early swim this morning! I have to say it was quite chilly for me. I had to keep moving in the water otherwise I can't stop getting the chills. That is one things that I'm not looking forward this winter is the coldness. Well I just have to man up and just keep on going! It was a slow start but finally got warmed up after midway of practice. It was an IM set and I got out right after swimming a total of 5100 yards. It was a good morning, felt great overall. After work went to GTX and lifted power jerk, push press and weighted pull ups. Then a metcon of chest to bar pull ups. After the 6th rounds I could start feeling the fatigued but it was all mental. Finished all the reps and made it all count! The. Pretty much after that I grab something light to eat and went to yoga class to get in some stretching and flexibility in. I'm pretty spent today but had a good productive training today.

No comments:

Post a Comment