Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Got up early to coach masters this morning from 6-7am. Gave them a good and hard aerobic workout with mixed of gears. After that I rested a bit back at my place then lifeguard for several hours. It's been a long day for me... Had to go to PCC to get interpreter services set up for the spring. It's a hassle but has to be done! I was there for awhile and getting access again to my account. Then finally ended with a swim practice in the afternoon. Today I was not feeling 100% today. My arms were just dead tired from yesterday training. I was looking forward to do some sprint intervals. After a long warm up I only had enough to do one round of the sprint set and I was spent. I was done and had to call it for the day. It's a bummer but gotta be smart on what you're doing. I got out half hour early. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to recuperate and feel good for AM swim for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment