Friday, September 27, 2013

Yesterday morning I went to swim and I was really happy when my coach told me that we were using the power racks. My favorite kind of training. Resistance kind of training when you're pulling a load of water with a cable system to go forward. Beforehand we had a long warmup and speedy workout which was blah but after that I was happy :P so it was a good morning for me.
This afternoon went to GTX and I got in my hang snatch, clean squat. Real light and easy. Makes me want to work hard which is a good thing so next week I'll get back in the hard week again. After that I did some tabata of double unders and pistol work (single leg squat) I broke a sweat which is all I need. Got to let my body recover and be ready to hit it hard again! HFS

No comments:

Post a Comment