Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Coached masters group this morning from 6-7am... No rest for the wicked! I was pretty tired. Took a short power nap before heading to lifeguard for several hours. Pretty chill and the weather was really nice today. Mid 80's which was just perfect. After lunch I went running with my partner at LA fitness around 2pm and did some interval running totaling up to 6 miles. I felt great and it was good to get back in running which I haven't ran for the last two weeks. Then an hour and half later I jump in the pool with the Ford team. We did a long 3 grand warm up including some sprint sets to get ready for the main set. Right into the main set which included some 50's, 25's and 100's. It was good and challenging. Just the way I like it. I was a little tired but able to keep up and put every effort in the swim. Totaling about 5600 yards. Not too bad. Today was good and gotta get up early for tomorrow AM swim practice! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment