Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Been a busy week for me... Just as usual with training and getting adjusted to the new environment in my new apartment. Yesterday training was good, I know I had more in the weight room but just didn't have the last push to finish what I wanted. But it's okay, at least I finished all the reps and did a short metcon working on chest to bar and some rowing too. Swimming was good but my arms were gone but able to finish my sets. Sometime just have those days where you mentally feel good but physically can't go any further. Takes time and patience to keep building up and get stronger. 

Today was a good rest kind of day. Only had one workout which was just swimming. Felt good just I expected more out of me but I have to think I've been only been swimming for a short time so it'll take time. Other than that it was a good sprint set and swam just over 5500 yards which is a lot :P tomorrow is a new day and make every workout count! 

No comments:

Post a Comment