Friday, October 11, 2013

Yesterday morning, I had a good swim practice. Light swim incorporated with racks at the end which I like. Helps me work on getting stronger in the water compare strength on land. It was quite windy yesterday but want that cold till several hours later. It was a freak of change in the weather yesterday. Quite chilly while lifeguarding but wasn't many swimmers so it was nice to stay inside the building. In the afternoon I had a pretty good lift. I am starting to improve on my snatch, the most technical lift ever. And did a metcon that will get me ready for next weekend team competition which I am looking forward to.

This morning I'm just working in bench press and rows today. Just focusing in strength so I can give my full effort for tonight's swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment