Monday, November 4, 2013

Had an awesome workout at the gym this morning. It was a good feeling to be back and feeling full of energy. I was able to push myself hard and was able to keep on a positive side. After that had to go work, lifeguard for several hours. It was alright, slow and getting beaten in the sun. Tonight swim practice went well too and was able to keep up and finish my practice. Got in some mix arobic training. 5700 yards and felt pretty good too. It was a good king day overall. After swimming had a meeting with my coach about my future swim meets and when to get ready to taper for Deaf Chmpionships in Jan. I am pretty excited and see how I do! Overall I had a great day and was able to get a lot done! Also working on my future fundraising to continue training for 2016 Olympic trials and 2017 Deaf Olympics in Turkey. :) my friend Amanda and Stephen are doing an amazing job helping me make a video... More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment